5 Current Trader Joe’s Favorites

I’m still doing the majority of my food shopping each week at Trader Joe’s. While I’ve written several food shopping posts and Trader Joe’s favorites posts, I wanted to share my 5 current Trader Joe’s favorites always on my list lately! They are not new Fearless Flyer items or anything like that, just what I find myself really enjoying.

Fair Trader Organic Columbian Coffee

There’s something so smooth and unique about this Fair Trader Organic Columbian coffee that I notice and love. It’s mild, not strong yet not weak. I can’t really put my finger on exactly why it’s now my favorite but it is.

Trader Joe's columbian coffee

Of course Trader Joe’s was out of this coffee yesterday when I needed it!

Organic Peanut Butter

I used to stockpile the pantry with Peanut Butter & Co. Crunch Time peanut butter (who remembers that?) but now I am simple. Every week or so I just grab a jar of Trader Joe’s Organic Crunchy Salted Peanut Butter. The Organic Creamy Peanut Butter is good too.

Trader Joe's organic peanut butter

Hot & Sweet Jalapenos

Just call me obsessed right now. I absolutely adore these hot and sweet jalapeños! I add them to my salads, sandwiches and use them when I make nachos and things like that. I think my jalapeño obsession started this summer when I was eating Subway sandwiches more often.

Trader Joe's Jalapeños

Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread

While not a Trader Joe’s item specifically, I do find myself buying my Ezekiel bread at TJ. I am back in love with this cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread and especially enjoy it for lunch lately with melted mozzarella cheese and tomato. Even my son loves this bread and he is not an easy person to please in the kitchen.

cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread

Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.

I’ve said it before but I’m making it official today. Trader Joe’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are the best chocolate chips around!

Trust me. I conducted a side by side taste test between multiple brands and the other brands actually taste disgusting when you try them close to eating these  delicious Trader Joe’s chocolate chips. Even Ghirardelli doesn’t stand a chance.

Trader Joe's semi sweet chocolate chips

Other Trader Joe’s Favorites Posts:

TJ Shop & Ways To Use Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning

Trader Joe’s Favorites For Runners

Trader Joe’s Pantry Favorites

Trader Joe’s Frozen Food Favorites

5 Trader Joe's Favorites! #traderjoes #foodshopping #favorites #chocolate #peanutbutter #coffee Click To Tweet

What’s on your Trader Joe’s shopping list these days?

Do you want to debate my claim about Trader Joe’s chocolate chips?

Which peanut butter do you love right now?

{ 22 comments… add one }
  • Samantha September 19, 2017, 7:18 am

What exactly is TJ’s fearless flyer? I always shop there but never really got it. But my favorite peanut butter right now is crazy Richards!
    Samantha recently posted…acceptanceMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 19, 2017, 9:01 am

The Fearless Flyer is basically like a store circular. It doesn’t feature sale pricing or anything like that but it features the newest products mixed in with highlighting some of the usuals. They only put it out a few times a year!

• Maureen @ Maureen Gets Real September 19, 2017, 7:57 am

I love seeing what other people love from Trader Joe’s! There are so many different items that it’s easy to over look even the simplest ones like those chocolate chips. A bag of the chocolate will be making its way into my cart next time I’m there for sure.

• Lauren September 19, 2017, 8:50 am

So glad you are back on the Peanut Butter wagon!!
    I go in phases too–had an almond butter stretch for a while. Then was eating tons of Pic’s peanut butter—now I am back to the Flax and Chia PB from Trader Joe’s that I started to buy after you posted about it a while ago!

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 19, 2017, 9:00 am

and I haven’t had that fix and chia peanut butter now in well over a year. Maybe even almost 2 years! I couldn’t look at it after a stomach virus which is a shame because it was a good one!

• Sara @ Oats & Rows September 19, 2017, 9:46 am

I love TJ’s valencia PB! It is almost decadent – I love it in smoothies or by the spoonful topped with those chocolate chips!
    Sara @ Oats & Rows recently posted…The Weekender 9/16My Profile

• Patrick@looneyforfood.com September 19, 2017, 12:12 pm

This just makes me angry I don’t have a trader joes near me. lol
    Patrick@looneyforfood.com recently posted…Copycat Panera BBQ Chicken SaladMy Profile

• Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets September 19, 2017, 1:12 pm

Those hot and sweet jalapenos sounds pretty tasty.

I shipped some things to San Diego ahead of our arrival and of course one of the items was peanut butter. I know you’d understand.
    Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently posted…Week in Review: #100My Profile

• Gretchen September 19, 2017, 3:39 pm

I love the fact that Trader Joe’s has Jackfruit and Nutritional Yeast now! If only they started selling silken tofu as well I would be supppppppper happy 🙂
    Gretchen recently posted…Buffalo Creek Training Week 5My Profile

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes September 19, 2017, 6:36 pm

Trader Joe’s does have some of the best chocolate!
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…CIM Training Week 5My Profile

• Liz @ I Heart Vegetables September 19, 2017, 8:21 pm

I recently bought Trader Joe’s K Cups and I love them! such a good flavor and they’re pretty affordable!
    Liz @ I Heart Vegetables recently posted…Simple Chickpea SaladMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 20, 2017, 2:34 pm

Definitely affordable, right? I mean, they put less in a box than other brands but still, a great price and love the taste!

• Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table September 20, 2017, 12:31 am

I haven’t been to TJ’s in WAY too long! I love their Valencia PB. It’s my all-time favorite (and I’ve sampled a LOT of PB).
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…Leg Day Workout for Hump DayMy Profile

• Lisa @ Mile by Mile September 20, 2017, 4:40 am

We don’t really go to TJs any more and do almost all our grocery shopping on Amazon Fresh. I do miss some of the stuff I used to get from there! I also like their PB and chocolate chips.
    Lisa @ Mile by Mile recently posted…You Know You’ve Been Really Busy When… (September StrideBox Review)My Profile

• Arthi September 21, 2017, 9:20 pm

Trader Joe’s chocolate chips are the BEST. I personally love the chocolate chunks though 🙂

Have you tried the stir fry cauliflower rice there?! SO good!
    Arthi recently posted…5 Things.My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 24, 2017, 7:54 am

My friend told me there’s a new cauliflower rice blend with peppers and corn? I haven’t tried that one yet but I will next time I am there!

• Tracy September 22, 2017, 8:34 pm

I was SO excited when Trader Joe’s finally opened here! I have a few staples – definitely several very inexpensive varieties of their sauvignon blanc (which I load up on!), my boys love their fruit leathers, they have a great variety of inexpensive protein and fruit bars – especially their Luna bars, frozen cauliflower rice, frozen turkey meatballs, frozen breaded eggplant, frozen mushrooms with olive oil and garlic, frozen 4 cheese thin crust pizza (my boys LOVE), reduced fat spinach and artichoke dip (so good!) and finally cookie butter. My older son LOVES it on a bagel! We use TONS of chocolate chips in my house for baking, etc. – just finished the TJs bag and now onto the Costco Nestle bag but based on your rec in the future I will stick with TJs!

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 24, 2017, 7:30 am

I just recently decided I like sauvignon blanc instead of Riesling all the time – I have to try it from TJ now!