Trader Joe’s Favorites For Runners

I am guest posting today for Lisa over at Running Out of Wine while she is away enjoying her vacation!

Today’s topic talks all about my favorite foods for runners from Trader Joe’s. I know, it’s hard to narrow down the list to fit one post since TJ has so many great options but I picked some good ones that I think you need and want you to check it out.

Runner Favorites from Trader Joe's

Click here to read the post and I will see you tomorrow for  a little What I Ate Wednesday fun 🙂

Runner favorites from Trader Joe's #favoritefoods #running #runner #traderjoes #guestpost… Click To Tweet

************

Where do you do most of your grocery shopping?

Top three Trader Joe’s staples that are always in your cart?

Favorite nut butter at the moment?

• Gretchen | Gretchruns August 11, 2015, 8:16 am

YESSS trader joes is the best! Definitely going to check out your suggestions over there!
    Gretchen | Gretchruns recently posted…Running SurveyMy Profile

• Michele @ paleorunningmomma August 11, 2015, 8:23 am

Loved the TJ’s guide! Sadly the closest one is 25 minutes away now! I miss Commack – it was my go-to back in the day 🙂
    Michele @ paleorunningmomma recently posted…Vanilla Maple Nut Fudge {Paleo & Vegan}My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles August 11, 2015, 8:24 am

ugh, seriously? That’s not fair, especially when here I am sandwiched between four of them. They need to open another one by you!

• Grace @ Diary of a Running Snail August 11, 2015, 10:48 am

We don’t have Trader Joe’s in Canada, but I totally wish we did! Especially after reading articles like yours – ahh!!
    I do most of my grocery shopping at Costco and Produce Depot (it has a really great produce selection at a great price).
    My best nut butter that I’ve ever tried is Peanut Butter & Co’s White Chocolate Wonderful! You don’t even need to put it on or in anything:)
    Grace @ Diary of a Running Snail recently posted…TMI, Green Juice and a RUNMy Profile

• Shannon August 11, 2015, 12:53 pm

TJ’s has way too many items that I love to pick just three, but I ALWAYS have oats, cauliflower and BBQ pop chips in my cart!

• Heather@hungryforbalance August 11, 2015, 12:59 pm

I love TJ’s! Their lite coconut milk is amazing in coffee!
    Heather@hungryforbalance recently posted…Rich and Chocolatey Brownies made with Chickpea Flour (V,GF)My Profile