Oh, hi! I figured it was time for a Currently-styled post since my last one seems to have been back in November.
All my shows!
- Manifest on NBC – SO SO GOOD. Did you see Monday’s episode yet?
- FBI on CBS- Love it.
- Siesta Key on MTV – Not loving it this season. Anyone else?
- I Am Jazz on TLC- Finally had her surgery.
- My Big Fat Fabulous Life on TLC- Really good season, do you agree? Love Babs. She is the best. Did you see the one when Whitney takes her to the gym for the first time?
And of course, Say Yes To The Dress on TLC. I always said that the best part of getting divorced was knowing one day I would get to pick another wedding dress!
Sometimes I forget that I’ve written articles for Kleinfeld (through work) and that I attended Bridal Fashion Week. I need to make sure I go again this fall! I just love wedding gowns. 🙂
Who has time to read when you have so many shows to stay on top of watching? I could use a light-hearted book to read, though. Any suggestions?
Call me boring at this point but it is either salad or pizza, or salad and pizza.
I did go with a veggie slice instead of a margarita slice the other day — I missed my margarita slice while eating this so next time, it’s back to my usual order.
Currently Running Out Of:
Frozen blueberries. I put so many in my oatmeal every day that I can’t even keep up with myself.
DO YOU SEE WHO IS IN FIRST PLACE?! Do you know what this is like for me?! Do you understand this is a rare occurrence?!
Currently Running Love:
I bought these GapFit High Rise Full Length leggings in Eclipse and I LOVE THEM. I want to wear them for every run! They are super soft, stay up when you run and don’t overly suck you in. I do not like to feel so compressed!
The full-coverage fabric is a studio-to-street essential with flexible compression and an all-around soft feel.
- Breathable, lightweight high-performance interlock fabric with built-in softness. Sheer proof with maximum coverage.
- gDry Moisture Wicking helps keep your skin dry.
- Medium compression smooths and supports during your workout.
- Four-way stretch allows freedom of movement while providing superior shape retention.
- Elongating flatlock contouring seams create smooth lines and help prevent chafing.
- Smooth, flat wide waistband increases comfort and support.
- Built-in hidden pocket at waistband.
I also bought this GapFit Breathe Long Sleeve Top in white– I love how soft it is while having lycra to it to make it stretchy. Very comfortable! It’s on sale so I will probably grab a few more.
Current Lip Love:
The Dior Lip Glow is my favorite sheer lip balm that has a touch of color so it’s perfect for wearing every day in place of lipstick. I recently bought the Rose Gold and really like it. It’s so very pretty.
My Adidas Solar Boosts are still going strong. THEY ARE FROM JULY! It’s slightly unreal to me to not need a new pair of running shoes yet! Like, I know I run so much less than I used to but still! When you are used to replacing your running shoes every 3-4 months and then you find yourself in month 7, not feeling the burn out yet in your shoes. This is a new experience.
It’s supposed to snow later today but I do believe I can get outside this morning to run! Totally looking forward to it, have a great day!Sharing the latest, currently style on the blog today! #currently #running #favorites #Dior #SYTTD #pizza #isles Click To Tweet
If you are married, what did your wedding dress look like? Do you watch Say Yes To The Dress?
Favorite shows right now?
Do you have a favorite lip balm? Do you use the Dior Lip Glow? Which color?