What I Ate Wednesday 3.8.17

I feel like I haven’t done a What I Ate Wednesday post in a while!

Breakfast:

The usual early morning ugly oatmeal with blueberries going on here.

This is the after my run bowl. The before my run bowl of oatmeal had banana instead of blueberries. I am still mixing PB2 into my oatmeal (after taking this picture) by the way. I really like the texture it creates.

oatmeal

Lunch:

I was due for a big salad at home for lunch with a whole bunch of stuff in the bowl.

salad

In the mix:

• Chopped romaine
  • Roasted sweet potatoes
  • Brown rice
  • Chick Peas
  • Roasted broccoli
  • Roasted pearl tomatoes

Dinner:

We ordered in pizza for dinner because I guess I didn’t get enough pizza in Chicago over the weekend. I also ordered a greek salad because salad and pizza just go so well together.

pizza and salad

Dessert:

You know how I love eating m&m’s out of a really big bag.

m&m's

Be sure to check out what everyone else is eating today!

What I Ate Wednesday #WIAW #pizza #oatmeal #salad Click To Tweet

Are you a pizza and salad lover too?

What’s on today’s workout agenda?

Which meal has been your favorite meal of the day lately?

{ 20 comments… add one }
  • Lisa @ Mile by Mile March 8, 2017, 5:24 am

I agree that pizza and salad go well together. I feel like I need some veggies when I eat pizza!
    Can I just tell you that my site is down and I’ve spent the last 30 minutes chatting with bluehost support…ughhh blogs are so annoying sometimes!

• The Cookie ChRUNicles March 8, 2017, 5:29 am

omg I hope they fixed it and the problems go away! I absolutely hate site issues and have zero patience so I understand. not the best way to start the day. I really hope they fixed it

• Sara @ Oats & Rows March 8, 2017, 6:59 am

There’s nothing better than pizza + salad! Today’s workout will be an interval class at my gym. Can’t wait!
    Sara @ Oats & Rows recently posted…The Weekender 3/4My Profile

• Krista @ Gringita March 8, 2017, 8:15 am

love love love pizza. however not so big on salad. but whenever I do eat salad I feel the urgent need to eat a chocoalte chip cookie afterwards to balance it out

• Lizzie March 8, 2017, 8:17 am

YESS I love eating a bite of pizza and salad at the same time.

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes March 8, 2017, 8:26 am

Pizza and salad are one of my favorite combos! I also like to add lots of veggies to the pizza when I make it at home. That’s probably what we’re having for dinner tonight!
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…How to Recover After a Half MarathonMy Profile

• Patricia @Sweet and Strong March 8, 2017, 8:32 am

Pizza and salad is one of my favorite meals! And your salads always inspire me to make giant ones for lunch. I really need to up my salad game and add some more healthy toppings!
    Patricia @Sweet and Strong recently posted…Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy TreatsMy Profile

• Emily March 8, 2017, 9:25 am

One of my very favorite meals is salad and pizza; it’s so funny because I used to hate pizza (because of the cheese) but now I love it. :o) It’s my favorite.
    Emily recently posted…WIAW: The Very Darkest Parts of RecoveryMy Profile

• Patrick@looneyforfood.com March 8, 2017, 9:37 am

Everything looks so good. I love mixing pb2 into my oatmeal as well. Heck I put that stuff in everything. And you can never have enough pizza .

• Haley @ Haley on the Run March 8, 2017, 10:18 am

This looks like a really tasty and balanced day. And that salad looks amazing! I really need to start getting more creative with my salads so that I actually like them. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Suzy March 8, 2017, 10:44 am

You know what pizza I’ve been eating a lot of lately? Dr. Ooetker’s veggie pizza. For some reason, I LOVE IT. It’s cheap, Callum eats it too and so he gets some veggies, and I can seriously slam the entire thing in one sitting.
    Suzy recently posted…My Day in a FishbowlMy Profile

• Trish March 8, 2017, 11:00 am

What a yummy looking day of eats!
    Trish recently posted…Eating Healthy: Making a Budget and Sticking To ItMy Profile

• Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table March 8, 2017, 2:21 pm

Pizza and salad is one of my favorite combos. I actually have it on my WIAW post too… but I totally forgot to take a pic of the salad! I did get my wine in the shot, as pizza and wine is my favorite addition to that combo. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…My Snowy Drama in Northstar [Lake Tahoe]My Profile

• Marissa @ Run Riss Run March 8, 2017, 5:19 pm

Pizza and salad is the only way to go!

Today was 4.5 miles of speedy hills ๐Ÿ™‚

I still just cannot get over sweet potatoes. I’m shocked that my skin isn’t orange ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Marissa @ Run Riss Run recently posted…Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!My Profile