Top 5 Most Viewed Blog Recipes

I decided to take my top 5 most viewed blog recipes and put them all in one post for today!

Who remembers when I used to share recipes on a regular basis? I know, me neither.

These days I am lucky if I cook at all, let alone create a new recipe that requires pictures and accurate measurements to share on the blog.

BUT!!

In the past I did make a whole bunch of recipes and those recipe posts are still really popular every day.

top 5 most viewed blog recipes

How To Roast Frozen Vegetables

When I wrote this post about how to roast frozen vegetables, I had NO IDEA that I was creating my most popular post ever on the blog!

My method for roasting frozen vegetables is ridiculously simple.

how to roast frozen vegetables

Black Bean & Quinoa Chili

This is such an easy and delicious recipe for black bean and quinoa chili! This recipe is perfect for throwing together in a pinch and amazing for freezing.

I also included great chili serving ideas.

black bean and quinoa chili vegan and plant based

Peanut Butter & Banana Protein Snack Bites

These peanut butter & banana protein snack bites are viewed every single day! I’ve made this recipe several times and have also made a few variations like adding chocolate chips – do it.

peanut butter & banana protein snack bites

Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

I LOVE this recipe for oatmeal raisin chocolate chip protein cookies!

Made with Skoop B Strong protein powder, the flavor and texture is out of this world. I am pretty sure you can use any vanilla protein powder but I think Skoop is the best. Just a warning, these cookies are addicting.

oatmeal raisin chocolate chip protein cookies

Honorable mention: Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Dairy-Free)

Blueberry Loaded Blueberry Muffins

Oh these blueberry loaded blueberry muffins were really good! They include greek yogurt which isn’t an ingredient I often have in the house these days but I should really remember to get some next time I am at the store.

blueberry muffins

Honorable mention: Blueberry Pie Protein Oatmeal

Please let me know if you try any of these recipes!

Rounding up the top 5 most viewed recipes on the blog! #recipes #vegetarian #muffins… Click To Tweet

Do you like to bake often or do you go through phases?

Which protein powder do you use these days?

What’s for dinner tonight?

{ 10 comments… add one }
  • Lisa @ Mile by Mile January 31, 2017, 6:48 am

I think I made the cookies once but Im not sure if it was those or something similar! I need to remember to stock up on some frozen veggies and then try roasting them when Im in a pinch using your method.
    Lisa @ Mile by Mile recently posted…Month in Review: January 2017My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles January 31, 2017, 7:53 am

and I could have sworn you made the blueberry muffins! definitely try roasting frozen vegetables. I rarely buy fresh vegetables anymore!

• Samantha January 31, 2017, 8:12 am

I’m going to give your roasted frozen vegetable recipe a try, it seems so easy! Lately I have been using Skoop B strong because you always praised how good it was, and I agree.. it really is!

• The Cookie ChRUNicles January 31, 2017, 9:18 am

I am so glad you love Skoop too! I really think it’s the best protein powder on the market!

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes January 31, 2017, 8:23 am

I really want to bake muffins now! Blueberry muffins are my favorite. Dinner tonight is chicken tacos, but tomorrow I am trying a recipe for sweet potato and parsnip Moroccan stew.
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…January in Review: InertiaMy Profile

• Krista January 31, 2017, 9:09 am

Yeaup, the baking frozen vegetables post I’ve googled for a couple times! hehe!
    I do not like baking, I have no self-efficacy in baking so I just avoid it. I currently have the Quest Salted Caramel protein powder! Its delicious and is a great addition to other things as well! I usually blend it with water, 2 ice cubes, and a handful of frozen banana chunks. I’m traveling tomorrow morning / tonight (3 am eeks) so tonight will be something thrown together of what’s left in the apartment.
    Krista recently posted…Rain rain come againMy Profile

• Suzy January 31, 2017, 10:27 am

You’ve got me in the mood to bake! I wish today wasn’t so busy though. Maybe tomorrow!
    Suzy recently posted…Week in ReviewMy Profile

• Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets February 2, 2017, 1:03 pm

Once upon a time, I used to post recipes too. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
    Actually I have a Brussels Sprouts recipe to share if I ever get around to writing it.

I like the idea of sharing your top 5 posts. It’s always fascinating to see what people are interesting in.
    Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently posted…Now [Fear] ThisMy Profile