Friday Favorites: Dior, Trader Joe’s & More

I am on a roll lately with Friday Favorites posts!!

Friday Favorites

Dior Flash Luminizer:

Formally known as Dior’s Skinflash, I actually can’t believe that I never mentioned Dior’s Flash Luminizer in a Friday Favorites post!

Skinflash (okay fine, Flash Luminizer) is a makeup MUST so I insist that you add it to your makeup collection.

My Dior makeup artist (her name is Jill and I love her, we are real friends now for years) always reminds me to keep the Flash Luminizer with me at all times. It conceals, it brightens, it does it all, I promise.

Dior Skin Flash

From Dior’s Website:

dior flash illuminizer

Trader Joe’s Oatmeal & Honey Soap:

I started using the Oatmeal & Honey Soap from Trader Joe’s a few years ago and it’s still my favorite. It’s super gentle with a nice, mild scent. No parabans either!

Trader Joe's Oatmeal and Honey Soap

Favorite Quote:

Just love this.

Favorite Links:

5 Uplifting Yoga Poses For An Afternoon Energy Boost < – I am really trying to get more yoga into my life again.

What is Your Disordered Eating Making You Miss Out On? < – The title alone has sparked some blog post ideas for me.

Cauliflower Bolognese < – So easy and looks so good!

Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries with Honey Sriracha Aioli < – I am very into spicy right now!

Friday Favorites Flashbacks:

Winter Beauty Favorites < – Still some of my must-use products!

Spring Time Favorites < – Not like I am counting down to March or anything.

Trader Joe’s Pantry Favorites < – I need to go food shopping today!

Great round up of my favorites from the week! #Friday #favorites #Dior #Dioraddict #TraderJoes… Click To Tweet

What are you loving lately? Anything new?

3 things you are doing this weekend?

Is there a long run on the schedule?

{ 14 comments… add one }
  • Lisa @ Mile by Mile January 27, 2017, 5:25 am

Whenever you post about makeup or skin care it makes me want to find some quality products. And then i completely forget about it util the next time you post something:) I really could use better skin products but I find myself sticking to the basics and buying what is convenient and inexpensive.
    Not sure about the weekend, maybe a long-ish run but probably depends on the weather. Hope you have a good weekend and long run!
    Lisa @ Mile by Mile recently posted…5 January RunfessionsMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles January 27, 2017, 5:35 am

next time you are here, we can meet at walt Whitman and I will go with you to get what you need! I think it’s a great idea 🙂

• Liz @ I Heart Vegetables January 27, 2017, 7:48 am

I’m obsessed with the Dior mascara so I might have to give that luminizer a shot!
    I’ve also been looking for more natural cleansers and soaps so I’m going to check that out at TJ’s next time!

Happy Friday!!
    Liz @ I Heart Vegetables recently posted…One Pan Ratatouille RecipeMy Profile

• Krista January 27, 2017, 9:25 am

I like that quote too! I’ve been thinking about that a lot recently! I’m single but have been going out on dates and meeting new people (in another country!). I’ve definitely found that some people who don’t speak any English and we communicate entirely in Spanish still understand me better than some men who are bilingual but just don’t GET me.

• Emily January 27, 2017, 10:34 am

That last quote. It’s so true that we’re given a few of those people who can see you and understand without a word, and they are such a gift. <3

And that honey and oatmeal soap actually sounds like it might taste good?
    Emily recently posted…Chunky Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesMy Profile

• Suzy January 27, 2017, 10:53 am

Oh man, I sure could use some brightening up around my eyes today. We moved Callum into his own bed last night and it was not without a fight. He cried from 11pm until 2:45am. He won’t cry as long tonight, I’m sure.
    Suzy recently posted…Poster GirlMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles January 30, 2017, 5:40 am

oh boy, that is a tough one. I hope it gets a little better this week but I’m sure as you know from experience, it may take time. the worst!! my son was not so easy in his toddler bed because he suddenly had freedom out of the crib and it took forever until he fell asleep.

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes January 27, 2017, 2:12 pm

I feel like I’m constantly searching for a good brightener/concealer for under my eyes! I have dark circles no matter how much I sleep. My long run was today and I’m glad I got it done!
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…5 Homemade Bread HacksMy Profile

• Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets January 28, 2017, 3:42 pm

I love bar soaps. I find it’s so much gentler on my skin, especially now with everything being so darn dry. Hello winter, although I shouldn’t complain since this winter has been so easy thus far.

Anything that can hide the bags under my eyes is worth the investment.
    Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently posted…Currently January 2017My Profile