On My lululemon List For Fall (plus favorites!)

It has finally felt a little cooler here in New York that I have even been able to wear a long sleeve light weight pullover for my morning runs. This made me realize that I cleaned out my workout apparel drawer over the summer leaving room for a few new fall running apparel items.

Believe it or not, I do not like to overspend on workout apparel or any workout gear for that matter.

While I do buy most of my workout apparel from lululemon which means I do spend a decent amount of money on my running wardrobe, I try to keep it to a minimum.

I much prefer to have just a few good pieces to rotate over a long period of time than spend a ton of money on cheaper workout apparel that doesn’t last.

But, I also don’t purchase everything I see because I don’t need every item or every item in every color. I only wear my workout clothing for an hour a day. The rest of the day’s wardrobe is where I am more likely to spend my time and money.

I do really well rotating 2 – 3 tops, 2 – 3 bottoms and a couple of pullovers for the winter. If you wash your clothing often enough, this is really all you need. Who cares if someone sees you repeat your running clothing in one week?

Having said that, there are a few things on my running apparel list to get from lululemon at the moment.

lululemon running apparel

On My List:

Another pair of Pace Rival Crops.

I have one pair from the Spring and really love them. A few of my other lululemon running crops are four years old now and just starting to wear in certain spots so a new pair is in order. The Pace Rival Crops are a good length for me because they hit above the ankle but pull down to full length which is great for the winter months.

Another Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew

I have two Run Swiftly Long Sleeve shirts but they are both a few years old already. I love them so much that I plan to order a new one from the We Made Too Much section of the lululemon website. Once you know your size, ordering from the sale section is a great option. It is final sale though so don’t screw this up!

Face The Frost 1/2 Zip

I have the Runderful Pull Over from last season and love it! This Face The Frost 1/2 Zip appears fairly similar. The cuffins are my favorite feature for those mornings when it’s cold but not cold enough to wear my running gloves.

Everyday Wardrobe:

I do like some of the pieces from lululemon for everyday wear.

I live in the high times pants and recently bought the City Bound Long Sleeve  shirt in white. I love it so much that I already want to go back for other colors! The fit is terrific (runs big so try it on) and the material looks/feels nice enough to wear when you are dressing a little nicer rather than just casual.

I also just bought the Scuba Hoodie III. I never liked the Scuba Hoodies because I did not find them roomy but the nice employee showed me a light gray Scuba Hoodie that for some reason, came in with more length and more room while still holding shape. I tried it on and loved it but don’t understand why it’s different from the rest of the colors!

On My List: This Vinyasa Wrap. It’s different from the Vinyasa Scarf and looks really comfy. I could get a lot of use out of this!

All-Time lululemon Favorites:

Fluff Over Mittens < – They don’t still sell these (I don’t think) but gosh they are the best running gloves.

High Times Pants < – I have two pairs (black and gray) and wear them both several times a week.

Run Swiftly Shirts < – Short sleeve and long sleeve, the best running shirts ever.

Vinyasa Scarf < – I take it with me everywhere and often leave it in the car for just in case moments.

Of Possible Interest:

Winter Weather Workout Favorites 2015

5 Things I Do Everyday To Make Myself a Better Runner

on my lululemon list for fall! #running #lululemon #fallrunning #workoutapparel Click To Tweet

*There are no affiliate links in this post, just things that I like and wanted to share with you!

Are you currently in need of new running gear for the fall and winter?

What’s on your lululemon favorites list?

{ 17 comments… add one }
  • Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine October 4, 2016, 6:57 am

I have a few pieces from Lululemon that i really like and I think they will last awhile. I need to have at least a weeks worth of workout clothes because sometimes I only have time to do laundry on the weekends. I have a long tank from lululemon that is perfect for layering but otherwise i prefer my tanks from Oiselle. I love lululemon tights though!
    Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine recently posted…San Diego Trip and Weekly Workout RecapMy Profile

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes October 4, 2016, 8:24 am

I like that scarf! Maybe that’s what I’ll use my giftcard on. I don’t need new fall running gear but I need new fall hiking gear.
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…California International Marathon Training Week 9My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles October 4, 2016, 10:33 am

I definitely recommend the vinyasa scarf! you can wear it so many ways and it’s perfect for traveling/acts as a blanket

• michele @ paleorunningmomma October 4, 2016, 8:46 am

You just made my lulu shopping a lot easier! I also need another run swiftly long sleeve because I wind up living in them for layering all winter, not just running! Lulu really does have the best stuff and I still wear most of what I bought 4 or 5 years ago.
    michele @ paleorunningmomma recently posted…Paleo Slow Cooker Meatballs in Marinara Sauce {Whole30}My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles October 4, 2016, 10:32 am

definitely try that white city shirt for every day. I love it, I really think I may get another soon. they are perfect for every day, casual or even a little nicer

• Sara @ Oats & Rows October 4, 2016, 9:18 am

lululemon is pricy, but the quality makes it so worth it. I also love that if something happens to the item, they will replace it free of charge!
    Sara @ Oats & Rows recently posted…This Week’s Meal Plan 10/3My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles October 4, 2016, 10:31 am

definitely agree! the quality and the fact that they alter and take things back makes it worth it!

• Gretchen October 4, 2016, 9:39 am

I have a Scuba hoddie and it’s my FAVORITE! I wear it just about every day. I think I need a new one 🙂
    Gretchen recently posted…Race Day TipsMy Profile

• Suzy October 4, 2016, 10:24 am

The link to high times didn’t work for me (maybe Canada) but I think these are the leggings I wear ALL THE TIME. For running, for anything. I probably wear them every day at least once, and I have a pair in grey and three in black! The best!
    Suzy recently posted…Week in ReviewMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles October 4, 2016, 10:30 am

I just checked the link and it works on my end so maybe it is because of Canada? is that a thing, does happen? they are definitely my favorite pants!

• lauren October 4, 2016, 2:08 pm

Love the Lulu running shorts….I am going to buy some at the end of October when we have the “care card”…it’s a charitable card (that you purchase) that donates a percentage of money spent to a organization in need. This year it’s Phoenix Children’s hospital. I believe you get 20 percent off at Lulu–but it can’t be returned—not applicable to sale stuff etc. It’s great and although I really really need new shorts, I can hold off to help PCH:))

• Alycia October 4, 2016, 2:50 pm

I’ve wanted something from Lululemon forever, but I haven’t been able to justify spending on myself. Boo for being responsible! How sad is it that part of the reason I want to buy something is just so I can get the awesome bag?!

I really do love the Vinyasa scarf though and am trying to work up the courage to buy one for the fall!

• The Cookie ChRUNicles October 4, 2016, 3:05 pm

if it helps any, I have never regretted my purchases. everything is so durable and you can wear it for so long that it becomes worth it over buying cheap stuff that falls apart needing to be replaced which then ends up costing what you could have paid if you just bought what you wanted in the first place! that’s always my thought process

• AmandaM October 4, 2016, 4:51 pm

I have two pairs of Lulu tights from several years back that I love – and totally agree on their durability. I used to be more of a Lulu fan but now I’m all about Athleta – I LOVE their casual, everyday wear too.

• The Cookie ChRUNicles October 5, 2016, 5:46 am

I went to Athleta just the other day to look at their every day stuff but didn’t see anything right away that I wanted! I have to go back when I have more time.