- Have you seen the adorable new ice cream collection from Paper Source? My son knew that I liked it so he made sure I received a few of the ice cream things for Mother’s Day including this soy cream candle! It smells so good and really turns into a delicious body cream.
- He also made me a nice Mother’s Day card this year. He thanked me for everything I do AND for his future dog. What dog?! I am not getting a dog?!
- He should have thanked me for writing his book report for Hebrew School. Man, am I ever glad that’s done, like I don’t have enough to write every day? I got 100% on it!
- My biggest pet peeve in life right now is the role of plastic wrap. I have told you this before. I am plastic wrapped challenged. I did really well for a few months and then I messed things up, as in, the plastic is now all uneven which means it no longer tears off the roll.
- It really takes me some time to adjust to the Islanders season ending. I miss my team and can’t switch my attention over to the Yankees that quickly.
- I was all ready to take a Pure Barre platform class this Sunday morning but guess what – it’s already sold out. And the wait list is full too. This is not okay!
- I tried to better prioritize and manage my working time this week to be more productive and focused. I feel like I jump too much from task to task on my computer so I attempted to set time limits for working uninterrupted on the blog and then moving on to other things. No looking at my phone, no checking email during those set times. It worked really well!
- I thought who I was yesterday when I left the house in shorts only to look down in the daylight to see all of the spots on my legs that I clearly have missed shaving all winter. Back in the house I went for the leggings.
Don’t forget to check out what everyone else is thinking about today!
What’s your biggest pet peeve in life at the moment?
Do you like scented body creams? What’s your favorite scent?
If you have children, how often do you get suckered in to doing their projects?