My site was up and down yesterday so if you miss my Long Island Half Marathon training recap, click here to catch up!
I am finally getting around to this 5 Things Survey which has been floating around the internet. After seeing Alyssa share her 5 Things last week, I decided it was time I tackled it too.
I changed up some of the 5 Things categories though and added some of my own as well 🙂
5 Foods I Eat Every Day:
It’s weird to not include peanut butter in this list but I haven’t been eating it every day like usual. After having a stomach virus a few weeks ago, peanut butter lost its appeal. I don’t even understand this myself but I am just going with what I am in the mood to eat for now.
- Sweet Potatoes
I had the best baked oatmeal at the Premiere Diner over the weekend!
5 Beauty Products I Use Everyday:
- Shiseido moisturizers (I use a few products morning/night all listed in this post)
- Guerlain Foundation
- Dior Prime & Conceal Stick
- Dior Lip Glow
- Dior Eye Reviver Eye Shadow Palette
Recent Beauty/Skincare posts of interest which include all of the above products:
5 Favorite Running Songs:
- The Phoenix – Fall Out Boy
- Bring Em Out – Jay Z
- My Songs Know What Your Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) – Fall Out Boy
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore
- Holding Out For a Hero – Bonnie Tyler
Running Playlists of Interest:
5 Bloggers I Would Want To Cook For Me:
- Amanda @ Running With Spoons
- Michele @ Paleo Running Momma
- Angela @ Oh She Glows
- Jessica @ How Sweet Eats
- Teeghan @ Half Baked Harvest
5 lululemon Must-Haves:
- Run Swiftly long & short sleeve
- Run Inspire Crop II’s
- Runderful Half – Zip
- High Times Pants
- Fluff-Over Mittens
From last summer, a pink Run Swiftly short sleeve and patterned Run Inspire Crops. I forgot I had these pants in my closet!
5 Things I Wear (almost) Everyday:
- My running shoes
- Thorlos Experia socks < – love them!
- Angel Perfume < – just ran out, need a refill
- Leggings <- High Times are my favorite, in below picture
- Some sort of sweatshirt <- Hey, I work from home!
See this picture with Michele from a few months ago? This is basically my uniform.
5 Quick Things About Me:
- I am a lefty but can do a lot of things with my right hand really well
- I am an only child
- I have always liked to eat with little spoons and forks and will use a spoon for anything that I can (like cake, I like cake with a spoon).
- Jerry Seinfeld’s sister was my next door neighbor growing up
- I could eat frozen yogurt for lunch every day and never get tired of it
I had this frozen yogurt for lunch on Saturday while walking around Bloomingdales. Forty Carrots frozen yogurt, especially from the city store, has always been a favorite of mine.
Your turn! Tell me 5 things about your weekend OR pick one of the categories above and share your 5 things with us!5 things survey fun #weekend #bloomingdales #oatmeal #survey #lululemon Click To Tweet