2) Instead of making a list to later form into legible sentences for this post, I wrote the above sentence to remind myself that as of Monday, I am thinking about nothing.
3) Is it really possible to think about nothing? Try it. It doesn’t work. If anything, you find yourself thinking about the word nothing.
4) I love Taylor Swift’s new song, Out of the Woods. Now that’s what I am thinking about over and over….Are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods… Are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet…..
5) You know you have reached official old person status when you tell your son to stop making the car radio so loud because you need to SEE where you are driving. What does a loud radio have to do with seeing? Absolutely nothing. Unless you are old. Like me now.
6) I watched The First Wives Club on television the other night. I originally saw the movie in the theaters back in 1996 when I was young (18) and naïve. I know I loved the movie then but why? What the heck did I know about being a wife or about divorce at the age of 18?
What did I know about life at all at 18? I don’t even think I knew a thing about life until I reached my thirties although I must have thought I knew it all by the age of 24.
7) Oh hey, look! The snow is starting to melt.
8) I may actually get to run outside one day again. And maybe, just maybe, when all of the giant snow mounds melt, I can run myself to Stew Leonard’s which I have yet to tell you opened real close to my house just last week.
I was there yesterday and grabbed some piping hot and fresh French toast bagels. The smell alone was edible. Seriously.
If you aren’t familiar with Stew Leonard’s, it’s sort of like Disney World and grocery shopping collided.
We will have to discuss Stew Leonard’s further the more I start going but for now I will say that in addition to the singing cows, amazing bakery where they are constantly cooking up donuts and the ice cream parlor at the entrance of the store, it is definitely going to become my new favorite hangout.Thinking about nothing and my new favorite hangout #tol #stewleonards #divorce #running… Click To Tweet
Don’t forget to check out what everyone else is thinking about today!
Have you been to Stew Leonard’s? (I know they are only 5 stores over here in the Northeast)
If you were buried in snow earlier this week, are your snow mounds still crazy high or are they melting?
What’s on the workout agenda for today?