1. Another week of school mornings, another week of uneaten car breakfasts because, you know, no one eats breakfast before school.
2. I have been putting paprika on anything and everything. I need to google what it means to crave paprika.
3. I needed new eye shadow and flashed myself way back to the first makeup brand love of my life – Stila.
This palette contains all of my original favorite Stila eye shadow colors dating back to my early 20’s but this time around, without the parabans.
4. I mentioned yesterday that getting my son up for school hasn’t been that huge of a battle this week. He even thanked me for waking him up so nicely, as in, not yelling GET UP! a hundred times. As I said you’re welcome, I informed him I am certainly still yelling every morning but he seems to be sleeping through it.
5. Running this week has taken place indoors every morning and I am totally okay with it. I am getting used to the treadmill again and sometimes, I even look forward to it. I like not being cold, I can wear a Run Swiftly short sleeve shirt, watch the morning news and not care if it’s light outside yet.
6. I spoke to Laura the other day regarding the coaching services I won from her blog giveaway and I am really excited to train with her. We haven’t finalized the race we are going to focus on yet but we are working on it!
If you aren’t already reading her blog (This Runner’s Recipes) you should be. Make sure you check out her running coach perspective on the Whole30 for runners. Great post, great insight and something for you to think about, especially if you are a female runner.
7. Why did I stop buying avocado? How do you go from buying something every time you food shop to not buying it all?
8. The Islanders play in Philadelphia on Saturday and I am all like, Hey LETS GO TO THE GAME! because I will drive just about anywhere to see them play rather than suck it up and go to a home game in Brooklyn. I make no sense.
9. I have fallen in love with my bed on a whole other level after getting new pillows last week. I have found THE MOST comfortable pillows ever which is great but combined with the dark and cold mornings of January, I never want to get up therefore I have been spending extra amounts of time in bed.
10. Why I am talking IN SO MANY CAPS TODAY? Oh right! Because yesterday tried really hard to get the best of me because I am juggling WAY TOO MANY things which makes me want to talk in ALL CAPS.
So when you go over the Amanda’s blog to see what everyone else is thinking about today, make sure you wish her a happy belated birthday in case you missed her birthday on Monday. Amanda is one of my closest of friends even if she lives all the way in Canada. Maybe I should fly out to Edmonton to visit her and then see the Islanders play the Oilers rather than go to a game in Brooklyn. Hmm…thinking out loud #stila #makeup #isles #running #thinkingoutloud @runwithspoons Click To Tweet
Have you been running outside this week or on the treadmill?
Favorite spice or spice combination to cook with these days?
What’s for breakfast today? What time do you normally eat it?