weekend sentence per picture #3

I snacked on watermelon while food shopping at Trader Joe’s.

watermelon

I saw these cute cake pans in Target which made me want to make a layer cake or rainbow cookies but I didn’t buy the cake pans so I won’t be making anything.

cake pans

It doesn’t take much to convince me to have dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

bbq ranch salad

We went looking at holiday lights late Friday night and instead of getting hot chocolate which makes more winter festive sense, we stopped for frozen yogurt.

frozen yogurt

I only had a small cup of frozen yogurt Friday night because I had already eaten dessert but Saturday night’s cup of Cold Stone made up for it no problem.

Cold Stone sundae

I have a crazy obsession with the fruit flavored Dasani waters but there are worse things to be obsessed about, don’t you think?

selfie

I am nuts about not wearing shoes in the house and usually kick them off at the front door but sometimes, especially after a long run, I have to use the bathroom so badly that I go running through the house not at all caring what happens to my floors and carpet.

Adidas Energy Boosts

I kick them off in the bathroom instead, forget that I did so and then find them hours later.

Pure Barre sticky socks are not just for Pure Barre as I seem to be wearing them as my regular socks lately too.

Pure Barre sticky socks

I got out of cooking last night because we had dinner (from Mother Kelly’s) at my parents.

Mother Kelly's eggplant and spaghetti squash

Under all of that cheese would be the best grilled eggplant over spaghetti squash and these would be the best garlic knots in the world.

garlic knots

I ended my night with a random round of jax in the middle of the foyer because I still think I am a kid (with another one of my son’s Hanukkah presents sitting behind me which I now have to figure out where to hang in his room).

playing jax

Yay for a short week ahead!

weekend sentence per picture #coldstone #frozenyogurt #weekend #motherkellys @cheesecakefactory @pure_barre Click To Tweet

***************

Last time you played jax?

Best thing you ate over the weekend?

What’s on the workout agenda for today?

Comments

1. says

I hate shoes in the house too and try to take them off as soon as I get inside! Rob will wear his shoes after work until its time to get ready for bed. I don’t understand- I want to be comfortable and I feel like shoes are so restricting! I find his shoes all over the house once he finally decides to take them off.
    I forgot that I had purebarre sticky socks! I should probably start wearing them again, either for workouts or just around the house:)
    Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine recently posted…Weekly Workout Recap 12/14-12/20My Profile

2. says

I am 100% with you on the shoes in the house thing! I literally wipe my dogs paws off every time we go on a walk before letting her back in the house. It’s a little crazy …

No workout on the agenda today! I ran A LOT last week and am in need of a rest day. Might do a light yoga class or go for a swim later but that’s about it!

Best thing I ate all weekend – This delicious chicken chili that my friend brought to our mom/daughter holiday party yesterday. So delicious … Full of chickpeas … Perfect for a cold day!
    Arthi recently posted…Weekend Recap – DIY Crazy.My Profile

3. says

To be completely honest, I don’t think I’ve -ever- played jax. At least not seriously. Pick Up Sticks, on the other hand, was totally my jam. And I’m pretty sure that a treadmill run is in store for me today, seeing as it’s freezing and dark outside. Either that or I might just go boarding to the local hill later 😆
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…dark chocolate almond oatmeal cookiesMy Profile

4. says

Oh my gosh that Cold Stone looks amazing! I haven’t had it in years but was so obsessed with it during college. We went to two Christmas parties over the weekend and I indulged in some buffalo chicken dip and baked brie. Then had some eggplant parm on Sunday when watching football. Yum!

• says

I did too until I found an old set of jax! BTW, I had seen on facebook I think last week that you tagged or mentioned me in a post but facebook wouldn’t let me see it! Every time I tried it told me error. I hate technology.

5. says

Just got done with a swim! My legs felt awful on my run yesterday, so I decided to take the day off and go for a swim and spend time in the sauna. I feel amazing now! Those flavor machines are the best! I really like the peach sprite, but I should try the flavored water to be healthier!
    Gretchen | Gretchruns recently posted…A Force-Filled WeekendMy Profile

6. says

Oh man, I wish Cold Stone would come to Ireland 😀 I do likewise with shoes in the house and love just being in my socks, wearing shoes only when I REALLY have to. Best thing I ate this weekend was actually something I drank – a Starbucks gingerbread latte and it was unbelievably perfect.
    Fiona recently posted…My Christmas MoviesMy Profile