This blueberry pie protein oatmeal recipe is super easy to make!
Both gluten and dairy free, this oatmeal is packed with plant-based protein and complex carbohydrates which combine to power you through the morning. The natural sweetness of the blueberries plus a hint of vanilla from Skoop’s All-In-One Nutritional Shake makes this blueberry pie protein oatmeal the perfect start to a sweet morning.
You know how I love me some Healthy Skoop. I never thought I would become a protein powder girl but Skoop B-Strong got me hooked. I love adding it to smoothies, baking recipes and every single morning in my oatmeal.
I am a creature of habit. I like to eat the same thing every day and I am not good with change but when I received Skoop’s new Plant Based Protein All In One Nutritional Shake, I gave both the chocolate and vanilla flavors a try.
Quick Stats on Super Skoop All-In-One Nutritional Shake:
The perfect all-in-one nutritional shake for those times when you don’t want to sacrifice super nutrition in the name of convenience.
- 20 grams of USDA organic brown rice, pea, and hemp come together to create a complete protein
- Antioxidant equivalent of four cups of USDA organic fruits and veggies
- Omega-3s from plant sources promote heart health and regulate cholesterol
- 1 billion probiotic organisms aid digestive health + 1 gram of prebiotic fiber to nourish healthy gut flora
While I liked the chocolate, I do prefer vanilla when it comes to protein powders.
This vanilla All-in-One Nutritional shake flavor is not as sweet as the vanilla B-Strong protein powder but it offers slightly more in the nutritional department including more protein and fiber.
Plus, it works really well in my blueberry pie protein oatmeal recipe.
I have been making this blueberry pie protein oatmeal lately with frozen blueberries and I honestly think it’s as good as when I use fresh blueberries.
The addition of Skoop adds the right amount of sweetness that when combined with the blueberries and chewy texture of the oatmeal, sometimes I don’t even bother to add peanut butter. Now that’s how you know a recipe is good 🙂
- 1 serving of oatmeal (use gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup or more of blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 scoop of Skoop Plant Based Protein All in One Nutritional Shake in vanilla
- almond milk
- peanut butter – optional but always a welcomed addition
- Prepare your oatmeal as usual (I cook steel-cut oats with old fashioned with chia seeds)
- Add blueberries, cinnamon, splash of almond milk and Skoop and mix well until combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute at a time until heated to desired temperature.
- Serve with additional almond milk and add peanut butter if desired.
Giveaway Time! The kind people over at Skoop are allowing me to give away one Skoop All-In-One Nutritional Shake, either chocolate or vanilla – winner’s choice!
Looking for more oatmeal recipes using Skoop?
Favorite type of oatmeal?
What are you having for breakfast today?
Should I do a post on exactly how I like to prepare my oatmeal servings for the week before the toppings are added?