What I Ate Tuesday (yesterday)

I woke up and thought it was Saturday. Am I the only one ready for the weekend?

Anyway, let’s take a look at what I ate yesterday, which was Tuesday, in case you are as confused as I am as to what day of the week it is lately.

WHAT-I-ATE-WEDNESDAY-NEW-BUTTON-PEAS-AND-CRAYONS

Pre-run Breakfast:

unnamed (118)

I cut up the banana into the oatmeal after taking this picture. And of course, I added peanut butter too.

Post-run Breakfast:

oatmeal

Cold cooked oatmeal mixed with fresh berries, Skoop B-Strong and peanut butter. Remember you can get 20% off your Skoop B-Strong, A-Game and B-Lovely order by using the code BAG20 at checkout through the month of June!

My strawberry allergy hasn’t been bothering me which is nice. Oral Allergies are weird like that — sometimes they are there and sometimes you can eat something that usually bothers you without having a reaction. I know I should be careful but I just love fresh berries in my oatmeal.

Lunch:

I had to be in the city around 11:00 am for a meeting so I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread to take along with me just in case I was hungry.

I ate it while walking back to my car after the meeting.

pb&j on ezekiel bread

Part of me wanted to stop for a city bite to eat and the other part of me knew it was smarter to just hit the road before I found myself in early rush hour traffic.

When I got home, I made a really quick smoothie.

smoothie

Frozen blueberries and banana plus Skoop, spinach, ice and peanut butter.

Dinner:

My favorite.

BBQ ranch salad

Dessert:

Sometimes you really need a nice slice of chocolate cake.

Hershey Bar Cheesecake

I am not just saying that to be cute. I really do need chocolate cake on a regular basis and last night’s Hershey Bar Chocolate Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory totally fulfilled my craving.

I don’t typically like cheesecake but this cheesecake variety is so chocolately and loaded with fudgy goodness that I can’t even classify it as a cheesecake.

I enjoyed every bite. Totally hit the spot and made me smile 🙂

Be sure to check out what everyone else is eating today!

What I Ate Yesterday #wiaw @cheesecakefactory #chocolatecake Click To Tweet

*******************

Is there one food that your body “needs” like mine needs chocolate cake?

Do you like cheesecake? What kind?

Favorite night time snack lately?

Comments

1. says

I like fake cheesecake, as in the really light kind, otherwise I find it too heavy! I really like the Daiya ones. I think I just like fake milk products in general

2. says

My body NEED nut butter… almond, cashew, even peanut butter… my body craves it daily. Probably because I don’t ingest many other healthy fats, but I can’t remember a day I haven’t had nut butter. I really do not like cheesecake… I wish I did though! And favorite nighttime snack was popcorn, but I’ve really been trying to cut down since it tends to get out of control. It’s been my goal the last two weeks no snacking after dinner… and it is TOUGH! Haha. Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday !
    Jamie recently posted…WIAW – Rosie’s New CaananMy Profile

• says

I can’t recall the last day I went without peanut butter. In fact, I can’t recall the last day I went without eating peanut butter at atleast two meals lol. I also don’t know the last time I went without a nighttime snack/dessert. It’s a must in my world.

3. says

You can handle peanut butter before a run, hey? I love cheesecake, but only the kind with the graham crust. I’m not a fan of chocolate cake, but I LOVE chocolate and I eat it pretty much every single day in some form or another.
    Suzy recently posted…Woozy Wednesday: We Are FamilyMy Profile

4. says

Sometimes you just need a slice of cake. I definitely made my way over to Harris Teeter last night for a slice of rainbow cake, no questions asked. I was craving it, so I ate it. So. Freaking. Good. I need to get back to cheesecake factory again though for a slice of the giant fudge cake. All to myself, of course.
    Sarah @pickyrunner recently posted…Just One YearMy Profile

5. says

I love cheesecake, and I’m still trying to find a time to make one when I can share it around and not have it in the fridge…my friends aren’t big on it! My family is but they only trust Junior’s to make it 🙂
    Alyssa @ Renaissancerunnergirl recently posted…WIAW #15My Profile

6. Nikki Fahey says

Is esikal bread dry? I always thought so but everyone raves about it?? also were is your Red Mango~~ lol:) have a good day

7. says

I’m not a huge fan of cheesecake as it’s a bit too sweet for me, but I do enjoy The Cheesecake Factory and this Italian restaurant, Vapiano’s cheesecake. Both are delicious! Theres actually a cheesecake factory opening up right down the road from us too… yay!!