Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name:
2. Meemo – My mother always called me this growing up and my friend Lauren thought it was funny so she called me Memo as well.
To get back at Lauren I would refer to her as Lou Lou Bell since that was what her mom would write on her lunch bag.
3. Doodles – My nickname in high school which literally stuck so well that no one called me Meredith. I still turn around if I hear anyone say Doodles.
We think I got the name Doodles because I was eating Dipsy Doodles, not because I was doodling. I did a lot of doodling too though in my notebooks so that would make sense as well.
4. I never liked my name by the way.
I always wanted my name to be Rebecca. Feel free to call me Rebecca. Not Becky or Becca. Rebecca. It would make me happy.
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Promotion Coordinator for a promotions firm which handles sweepstakes, contests and instant win games.
I am more than experienced when it comes to running these blog giveaways and sweepstakes!
2. Sales Associate At Saks – spent more than I made.
3. Office Manager/Event Coordinator for a company in the event planning industry.
4. Did you know I had my own cookie business for a bit?
Yeah, I used to bake and sell lots of cookies and dessert platters.
Of course I would still bake up an order or two if asked but I stopped doing it on a regular basis became it became super time consuming and rather draining.
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
1. The Parent Trap (the original)
2. National Lampoon’s Vacation
3. Troop Beverly Hills
4. Can’t Buy Me Love
Four Books I Would Recommend:
I have read so many books over the years that it is hard to remember them all yet certain titles stick out in my mind worth recommending.
1. The Terrible And Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances- The Oatmeal
2. This Is How It Happened (Not A Love Story) – Jo Barrett
3. The Other Boleyn Girl – Phillipa Gregory
4. The Queen’s Fool – Phillipa Gregory
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Bellmore, New York
2. Port Washington, New York
3. Commack, New York
4. Dix Hills, New York
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Seymour, Indiana– my first ever business trip when I was a promotion coordinator.
2. Hershey Park – in 2012 for my first Half Marathon!
3. San Diego, CA – I never wanted to come home.
4. Chicago, Il – I really need to get back there for the pizza.
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Sitting in a robe sipping cucumber water while waiting for a massage.
2. Shopping in the city at Bloomingdales followed by Saks Fifth Avenue with someone else’s credit card
3. Having dessert at The Cheesecake Factory.
4. Eating warm chocolate chip cookies dipped in a glass of milk.
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
1. Cottage Cheese– gross.
2. Meat/Poultry– You know I am a vegetarian, right?
3. Tunafish/Egg salad– Just no. Never!
4. Soda– I never liked it. I must have tried it as a little kid and made the decision it was not for me and never tried it again.
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
You can’t expect me to stop at four, can you?!
Four Television Shows That I Watch(ed):
I am just going to ramble off what comes to my mind first….
2. Beverly Hills 90210
3. Facts of Life
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
Excuse me while I get all corny but I kinda look forward to every day with the expectation of something fabulous happening. You just never know what a day will bring.
Four Things I’m Saying:
1. Uh huh
2. I’m hungry
3. Stop bouncing that ball
4. Do your homework, take a shower, go to bed
This was so fun to complete! Be sure to check out what everyone else is thinking about today…
Is it snowing where you live? Anyone up in the Buffalo area?
Do you like your name?
Would you be able to narrow down your favorite foods to only four?! What are they?