Best Friend Quotes + Pizza Bagel Night (TOL)

I feel like chatting via quotes today if that’s okay with you.

thinking out loud

I am so glad that I finally figured out how to take screenshots from my new laptop.

Best friend quotes!

Okay, so don’t get the wrong idea here. There are no dead bodies or any plans for dead bodies. I swear! However, my inner circle did need to have this conversation to ensure we had the protocol established. We went through hypothetical situations, role played a bit and now we are good. Just in case.

best friend quotes

If your best friend finds your plans to be a horrible idea and won’t go along with you anyway, find a new best friend. I swear, I am so lucky to have best friends who go along with whatever I say, even if they think it may not be the best idea. We are good like that.

best friend quotes

I am not the bad influence. At least I don’t think that I am the bad influence because I always just assume I’m the innocent one. I mean, my face and demeanor just seems innocent, doesn’t it? And aside from always being innocent, Heather likes to remind me on the regular lately that we are both very normal.  In conclusion, I am not a bad influence and I am very normal.

best friend quotes

If you missed my Thinking Out Loud via quotes recently, here’s the link to that post. I loved that round-up of quotes too.

On This Day:

8/10/16: What I Ate Wednesday 8.10.16 – I need to make lentils & quinoa again for salads and it’s been forever since I had an apple with peanut butter as a snack. In case you were wondering.

8/10/15: Weekends Are Best Described Through Food – Pizza Bagel night!! I need to bring pizza bagel night back into our dinner rotation ASAP! A pizza bagel with a salad is sounding like the perfect meal to me right now.

pizza bagel

8/10/13: Godiva Brownie Sundae & Favorite Food Partner – Sometimes I don’t order Linda’s Fudge Cake. On occasion I change things up and go with the Godiva Brownie Sundae.

Best Friend Quotes & Bringing Back Pizza Bagel Night #thinkingoutloud #quotes #bestfriendquotes #pizzabagel #onthisday #bestfriend Click To Tweet

When was the last time you had a pizza bagel?

Would your friends consider you the bad influence in the group?

{ 8 comments… add one }
  • Lesq August 10, 2017, 7:28 am

I am away on vacation and the person next to me is dyingfrom your quotes!!!! I know you enough to say you portray the perfect balance of sassy, innocent, and I will rip your head off lol!!! Your training looks to be going awesome and PIZZA BAGEL and a salad is my all time fav since I was young and since I am at a stage that my requirement is “it has to be easy to make and easy to clean up” this old time fav fits the bill. Forgot about them. Enjoy the week I know your weather has been

• Emily August 10, 2017, 10:03 am

Hmm…. I don’t think my friends would consider me the bad influence in the group, but I would have to ask.

i’ve never had a pizza bagel, but that sounds delicious. 🙂 I love how much knowledge you have of a good bagel.
    Emily recently posted…Why the Theory of Macro Evolution Devalues LifeMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles August 12, 2017, 10:51 am

you must make a pizza bagel! it’s so easy and good – bagel, sauce and cheese- simple and delicious!

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes August 10, 2017, 11:06 am

I tend to be the overly responsible one of every group (I know, can you imagine? lol). A pizza bagel sounds so good – I’ve been craving bagels ever since we had some the other weekend. Having a bagel just makes me want more bagels.
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…California International Marathon Training GoalsMy Profile

• Nicole @ Laughing My Abs Off August 10, 2017, 7:00 pm

Haha loved these quotes! I feel like looking really innocent definitely comes in handy when you shock everyone with your sass and general bad-assery. It’s honestly my favorite thing when people first realize their first impression of me was not even close to fully correct. 😉
    Nicole @ Laughing My Abs Off recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday: Rainy Days and Sleepless NightsMy Profile

• Suzy August 11, 2017, 6:11 pm

YAY! BEST QUOTES EVERRRRR! I’d say that I’m the friend most likely to get us arrested, but the one who has the best intentions. So I’m a good influence on character, but a bad influence on criminal records.
    Suzy recently posted…The Un-Birth StoryMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles August 12, 2017, 5:49 am

a good influence on character counts for something! hope you are doing well – I’m totally thinking of you and waiting to hear the exciting news!