It’s been a while since I shared a What’s In My Trader Joe’s Shopping Cart type of post!
Lately I rush myself to and from Trader Joe’s in order to move on with my day.
I do not have the time (or really, the patience) to arrange everything I bought for a picture display. Sometimes I tell myself to do it and then I forget until the empty brown bags remind me that I meant to do a food shopping post.
So instead, here is real life food shopping at Trader Joe’s.
I just throw everything into my cart and hope for the best.
In true transparency, I rushed this particular Trader Joe’s shop home and unpacked it while waiting on the line for a conference call to begin. Squeezing in my food shopping is the story of my life these days.
- Organic Romaine Lettuce
- Baby Carrots (not the organic baby carrots because they didn’t look good this week)
- Pink Lady Apples (I don’t know, I figured maybe I would try to like apples again)
- Broccoli (I never buy fresh broccoli, I prefer to roast it frozen)
- Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Burgers
- Carrot Spirals
- Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese
- Brown Rice Medley
- Organic Pizza Crust (my son loves this crust. We just top it with sauce, cheese and whatever else he wants)
Have you tried the carrot spirals? I didn’t try them yet but I will report back when I do. Of course we can spiralize carrots ourselves but sometimes it’s really nice to have something already done for us at a decent price.
- Sea Salt
- Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Pound Plus Dark Chocolate Bar
- Organic Tomato Paste
- Organic Chickpeas
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Organic Crunchy Salted Peanut Butter
- Kettle Potato Chips (the little bags for my son’s lunch)
Just a quick word about the new Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning!
I really like it. I sprinkle the seasoning blend on roasted potatoes and love it mixed with mashed avocado! It make a quick dip which I use for baby carrots as a snack!
The uncured turkey bacon doesn’t fit a category for this week. Normally I would throw it together in a category with organic eggs, cheese and yogurt but I didn’t buy any of that this shop. We don’t go through eggs as often right now since I am not eating them as much and I wasn’t out of mozzarella cheese this week. As for yogurt, my son talked me into the containers of Yo Crunch (with the m&m’s on top) which we don’t buy at Trader Joe’s. 🙂
Previous Trader Joe’s Posts Of Interest:What's in My Trader Joe's Shopping Cart?! #traderjoes #groceryshop #foodshopping… Click To Tweet
Where do you do most of your food shopping?
What’s one food that is always in your Trader Joe’s shopping cart?
Have you tried the new Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Blend yet? What do you think?