Friday Favorites (March 2017)

I have a couple of my current Friday Favorites for you today to cap off this week!

Friday Favorites

New Dior Lip Glow

I have pushed the Dior Lip Glow on you several times in the past but now I got the newest shade (berry!) and just insist you pick it up too.

dior lip glow

Dior Lip Glow is a lip balm with hydration and vitamin E with a pretty hint of color which reacts differently to everyone’s pigment. I always love the way the lip glow looks on me as it creates a nice color without being overpowering. I’ve had a pink and peach and now the berry Dior Lip Glow color to add to my collection.

Henri Bendel Beauty Essentials Trio:

Okay so I know I mentioned these Henri Bendel Essential Trio travel bags a couple of months ago but I must mention them again because I am in love! I used all three bags when I went to Chicago and they were just perfect for organizing all of my stuff. I used one bag for makeup, one for toiletries and one for odds and ends.

henri bendel essentials trio set

I felt so organized and I really feel these bags take up less space than your usual toiletry/makeup cases.

Even if you aren’t traveling, I think these bags are a necessity. Think about your beach bag needs (like where to put the sunblock, lip balm hair brush, tampons etc.), your makeup case for your purse and even storing one in your work tote. The bags come in other patterns and materials, I would check out Bendel’s whole collection actually if you are interested.

On my list from Henri Bendel – > one of the packable hobo bags. They fold up so nice and then open up like a perfect, adorable tote.

Favorite Running Songs:

Running this week has been sort of bleh (more on this in Sunday’s post) but the music I listened to each day made me happy.

I Want Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Hush Hush by Pussycat Dolls < – an oldie but a goodie!

I still listen to this playlist all of the time if you are interested -> Stadium Series Playlist

Favorite Links:

Here’s What Happened When I Took Work Email Off My Phone < – Do it!

13 Best Cookies in NYC and Where To Find Them < – I am on a mission.

Recipes:

Marinara-Smothered Lentil Bites With Mozzarella via Naturally Ella

Vegetarian Lentil Meatballs via Clean Eats Fast Feets

How To Make Stuffed Crust Pizza via Sally’s Baking Addiction

Broccoli Flatbread via The Iron You

Sheet Pan Home Fries via skinnytaste

12 Recipes For When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking via Minimalist Baker

Have a great weekend!

Friday Favorites! #Dior #HenriBendel #bendelgirl #fridayfavorites #recipes #Friday Click To Tweet

This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support!

3 things you have planned for this weekend?

Anyone running the NYC Half on Sunday?

{ 11 comments… add one }
  • Patrick@looneyforfood.com March 17, 2017, 8:45 am

Great list, I mean I don’t think that lipstick is my color, but everything looks fun to check out!
    Patrick@looneyforfood.com recently posted…Crock pot Irish Beef StewMy Profile

• Krista @ Gringita March 17, 2017, 10:03 am

Those bags are so cute! I’m babysitting a 6 week old puppy today, and he is soo talkative! haha! Tomorrow I’m taking my dog swimming at a lake nearby for the first time which will be fun and then I’m going to practice driving motorcycle 🙂
    Krista @ Gringita recently posted…Weekend RecapMy Profile

• Suzy March 17, 2017, 10:32 am

I LOOOOVE that Coldplay Chainsmokers song SO MUCH. I listen to it over and over again and never get sick of it. That lip gloss looks nice. Would it suit me? I never ever wear lipstick though so I can’t have it really showing. Is it just a barely there tint?
    Suzy recently posted…The Speak of ArtingMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles March 17, 2017, 10:34 am

I think you would really like it! I don’t love wearing lipstick but these lip glows are perfect because it’s literally a hint of color while moisturizing the lips. I definitely recommend it!

• kareen March 17, 2017, 12:01 pm

Those travel travel bags are so lovely. I can put the right demonstrated things inside. So, what print outside is what inside ha ha ha. It’s such a good tip for careless person like me 🙂
    The lip glow look fantastic!!! It would match perfectly to my new pink pastel dress. Good idea for night out. Thank you.
    kareen recently posted…Top 10 Best Car Vacuum 2017 ReviewedMy Profile

• Lisa @ Mile by Mile March 17, 2017, 7:02 pm

You always find such good beauty stuff but that is so not my thing. I wish it was something I cared about more/knew about more. This weekend I am continuing the car hunt….ugh. Have a great weekend!
    Lisa @ Mile by Mile recently posted…5 Workouts For Speedy Spring RunningMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles March 19, 2017, 9:21 am

I’m more than happy to suggest a few things to make skincare/makeup your thing! it’s fun and really good for the skin too 🙂

• Christina March 18, 2017, 5:00 am

You should get on Bloglovin 🙂

• Dorothy@ Fitness March 18, 2017, 7:45 am

This is a great list. I love the recipes especially. Trying out recipes at the weekends and prepare meals for the week ahead always brings joy and relaxation.
    Dorothy@ Fitness recently posted…The Benefits of Roller Skating for KidsMy Profile

• Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets March 21, 2017, 8:19 pm

Aw shucks. Thanks for sharing my Lentil meatballs lovely. I really appreciate it.
    Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently posted…Week in Review: The Momentous Edition (#75)My Profile