Links I Am Loving This Week

I am totally behind on blog reading this week but the little bit I did manage to see produced some great links to share with you today!

Hopefully this weekend I get some time to shop so that next week I can offer you more great Gap and fashion finds. It makes me so incredibly happy to see those types of posts do so well because shopping is definitely one of my top three favorite hobbies. 🙂

Links I am Loving!

First, I took a screenshot the other day of this great section of a Marc And Angel Hack Life article. Only problem is,  I went back to their Facebook feed to find the full article link to share but now I can’t figure out which article this section is from!

Ugh. Once I figure it out, I will share the whole article! Such a great point made here though, don’t you think?

marc and angel quote

10 Most Expensive Places To Raise a Family in the U.S.No surprise to me at all but at least the manicures here are still fairly cheap!

All About Legs Yoga Flow via Peanut Butter Runner

How To Recover After A Half Marathon via This Runner’s Recipes

Being Bloated Is a Side Effect Of Being Human via Imma Eat That

Recipes:

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Banana Bread vis Whole and Heavenly Oven

Cauliflower Lentil Sloppy Joe’s via Two Peas and Their Pod

Gingered Brussels Sprout And Shitake Mushroom Pot Stickers via Oh My Veggies

18 Satisfying Vegetarian Stuffed Potatoes via Oh My Veggies

Vegetarian Spring Recipes For Dinner via Naturally Ella

Have a great weekend! 🙂

Links I am Loving This Week! #links #recipes #Friday #linklove #health Click To Tweet

3 things you have planned for this weekend?

Is it supposed to snow where you live today?!

Anyone else falling out of routine with cooking?

{ 7 comments… add one }
  • Sara @ Oats & Rows March 10, 2017, 6:07 am

It’s not supposed to snow today, but it is on Sunday and Monday here in Charlotte! It’s been in the 70s the past 2 weeks so this snow is going to be a rude awakening. I’ve definitely fallen out of the routine of cooking and I feel totally unorganized during the week. I’ve gotta get back into it!
    Sara @ Oats & Rows recently posted…The Weekender 3/4My Profile

• Lisa @ Mile by Mile March 10, 2017, 6:37 am

Its supposed to get cold here but I dont think it will actually snow. i keep hearing there is a chance tonight though. Ive been in a rut with cooking and make the same boring recipes week after week. I am going to try to plan some new things for next week but I really want to be able to prep there over the weekend because there is really no time for anything complicated during the week! Have a great weekend!
    Lisa @ Mile by Mile recently posted…Trying New Things and HRM ComparisonMy Profile

• Suzy March 10, 2017, 9:55 am

Mmm… I love those words in that screenshot. Isn’t it the truth. We don’t have snow on the schedule anymore but endless days of rain, as far as the forecast goes. IT IS SO DEPRESSING.
    Suzy recently posted…Public Toilet Paper ReviewMy Profile

• Krista @ Gringita March 10, 2017, 11:33 am

I’m going to an event tomorrow that the kids at the NGO I volunteer are putting on! They have dance groups, singing groups, and put on little plays. Its gunna be adorable! I also have a pizza date tonight
    Krista @ Gringita recently posted…P A R I SMy Profile

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes March 10, 2017, 2:20 pm

I sure hope the snow is done here! Our weather is finally supposed to warm up into the 50s this weekend and into next week. Lent shook me out of a cooking slump because of making sure we eat meatless on Fridays. I made hummus for the first time in a while and am making quesadillas with cheese and veggies tonight. Thanks for sharing my link! I hope you have a great weekend!
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…Friday ThriveMy Profile

• Evelyn March 10, 2017, 9:33 pm

Because now is weekend, I have much more time, so I decide to try some recipes you sugest!
    Evelyn recently posted…Top 10 Best Shoes For Flat Feet Reviewed 2017My Profile