Instagram, Keurig Problems & NEDA Week (TOL)

thinking out loud

You may have noticed that I was finally able to reset my Instagram password! Trust me when I say I will NEVER forget my Instagram password after all of this, that is for sure.

My goodness, the process of being allowed to reset my Instagram password reminded me of trying to gain access to a secret club or something.

Sort of like on Beverly Hills 90210 when Steve and Andrea needed to get into the Peach Pit After Dark? I would like to exchange an egg?

So you missed my momentary freak out the other day when I thought that my Keurig machine had broken down on me again.

It didn’t actually stop working, a fuse had blown in my kitchen from constantly brewing hot water for my tea.

Although I do realize that I drink a lot of tea these days, I am convinced that the Keurig is  a ticking time bomb.

I am just waiting for the morning when my latest Keurig really is broken again as it’s bound to happen.

Thankfully my Yogi Tea provides me with nice messages to distract me.

yogi tea

NEDA Week:

Since I do not have a new NEDA week post for this year, I am going to share my previous NEDA Week posts.

Please keep in mind that these posts and my experiences with amenorrhea are just that, mine.

We are all very different and come into these situations for different reasons. We also come to reading posts on this subject (and really, all subjects) from various perspectives.

Please remember that I am not a doctor or any type of expert on anything other than eating desserts that contain chocolate.

I am just some girl in New York who didn’t eat enough for what her body needed which resulted in weighing too little for my own personal health and well-being.

NEDA Week 2016 – A discussion about the Female Athlete Triad. I realized that I am not seeing enough people continue to speak about the triad which is a shame as way too many girls (including bloggers) are clearly in need of hearing about it.

NEDA Week 2015 – Jeans Can Lie – Love this post! You know how I feel about pants. See also Clothes Should Make You Feel Good.

NEDA Week 2014 – Finding Balance & Amenorrhea – Touching on exercise addiction and amenorrhea.

thinking out loud & NEDA week #NEDA #thinkingoutloud #Keurig #instagram Click To Tweet

Do you write your passwords down somewhere or try to remember them?

Who else LOVED Beverly Hills 90210?

Which tea are you loving lately?

What’s for lunch today? Anything out of the ordinary?

{ 12 comments… add one }
  • Krista @ Gringita March 2, 2017, 8:20 am

I always have my passwords automatically save so I have a lot of issues with passwords haha cause sometimes you’re computer says we need you to log back in (or if you get a new computer – nightmare)

I made cinnamon rolls !
    Krista @ Gringita recently posted…Carnival Weekend in Iquitos, PeruMy Profile

• Emily March 2, 2017, 9:26 am

I loved your post on ‘Jeans’. It was so encouraging for so many! And I’m glad you were able to reset your Instagram password; I’m almost always logged inso I often forget what the actual password is.
    Emily recently posted…How One Runner Found Food Freedom In An Unusual Way (Podcast #9)My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles March 2, 2017, 9:31 am

thanks! make sure you know your password just in case you end up logged out like I was when I lost my phone and had to set up the new one.

• Suzy March 2, 2017, 9:42 am

I didn’t watch 90210 but Andrew loved it. What’s up with your Kieurigs? I’ve had mine for 2 years and it’s still going strong. You’ve got a curse on yours or something!
    Suzy recently posted…Pick and ChewsMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles March 2, 2017, 10:08 am

right? I swear it breaks all of the time! I had one Keurig for 8 years. once that one broke, it’s been down hill!

• Laura @ This Runner's Recipes March 2, 2017, 10:47 am

My Keurig once broke and flooded my kitchen counter, so since then I’ve used the French Press for a quick cup. I’m obsessed with tea right now also!
    Laura @ This Runner’s Recipes recently posted…Roasted Root Vegetable HashMy Profile

• Gretchen March 2, 2017, 12:12 pm

I never watched Beverly Hills 90210, but I did watch the revamp (just called 90210). I really liked it..it was out about the same time that Gossip Girl came out and I loved watching them both. I was about the same age as the characters so it was funny to see how different their lives were from mine!
    Gretchen recently posted…What’s New With You? Linkup #14My Profile

• Lisa @ Mile by Mile March 2, 2017, 6:49 pm

Im glad you figured out instagram- what a mess! I really hate things that become super complicated but don’t have to be. I hope my Keurig never breaks!!
    Lisa @ Mile by Mile recently posted…Month in Review: February 2017My Profile

• style streetstalker March 5, 2017, 3:01 pm

Cool post!

SSSx
    style streetstalker recently posted…Stalked: Monica Siren, Founder, Be.WatchMy Profile

• style streetstalker March 5, 2017, 3:02 pm

love your blog and fab post

SSSx

• Arthi March 22, 2017, 11:00 pm

Question for you …

My Instagram was just totally deleted today. Like … Asked me to secure my account and then deleted me and now I don’t have an Instagram anymore. Any thoughts on who to contact?!
    Arthi recently posted…Midweek Hello.My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles March 23, 2017, 6:10 am

oh wow, really? I wonder why? did you contact the support email address from Instagram? that’s what I did and they reply with what you need to do to get your account back. I am sure it’s still there on their end so you probably have to go through the process to retrieve it. ugh!