Running Round Up

Thank you so much for your kind comments on yesterday’s post. You guys are the best 🙂

I can’t believe that today is the last day of June and the first day of July is already tomorrow! I was just thinking about our recent trip to Disney World which was, um, over six months ago already.

Time is just flying.

Magic Kingdom Chocolate Covered Apple

Looking back at this picture makes me want another giant chocolate covered apple right about now even though it’s super early in the morning — I see nothing wrong with an apple for breakfast.

During our time in Disney, I shared a roundup of my favorite running posts from 2014.

Since then, I have written lots of other running posts that stand out in my mind so I figured I would round them up and share them with you again today all in one neat place.

running roundup

Treadmill Running Series

I know that you think you hate the treadmill but trust me, it isn’t so bad.

In fact, lately I have been running indoors once in a while (including this past Sunday morning) just as a reminder to myself that I like the treadmill! I don’t want my mind and body to slip into old ways of thinking that I hate it, because I don’t.

treadmill running series

Mental Thought Process For Treadmill Running – breaking down the mile

Treadmill “Speed Play” Workout

Peak In The Life Of A Treadmill Long Run – positive thinking

Treadmill Workout with Progressions

Long Run Pacing For Treadmill

Treadmill Racing

Running Related (How To’s, Workouts, My Experiences & Food)

How To Adjust To Warm Weather Running

How To Find The Gym That’s Right For You

How I Handle The Bad Runs

Know Your Weaknesses

Should I Skip My Run Today?

Fitness Freedom I didn’t run or workout when my son was a baby and looking back, I wouldn’t change it.

Jeans Can Lie  – Running changes your body, don’t let your clothes upset you

Running Helps Me ThinkPosts inspired by the thoughts I have while running

Reader Running Questions Answered –  The  shoes I wear, the time of day I run and what I eat

Best Foods For Runners – Do we eat them?

Post Run Meal Ideas

My Workout Routine

Fun Running Workout <– My favorite right now!

Playlists:

Top 10 Favorite Running Songs

Stadium Series Running Playlist <– the best!

My favorite running posts all in one place! #roundup #running #fitness Click To Tweet

*******************

Favorite running shoes at the moment? Are you due for a new pair?

Are there any running topics you want me to cover in an upcoming post?

What’s for breakfast today?

• Susie @ SuzLyfe June 30, 2015, 6:53 am

I’m in the nikes and my Newtons, and I keep coming back to the Newtons (they help me stay midfoot, and I feel faster) but the Nike Pegasus’ are great!!
    Susie @ SuzLyfe recently posted…Desk Job Fitness: Combating Digital Eye Strain with e-Polette Glasses (Review)My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles June 30, 2015, 4:31 pm

It’s great when we find more than one pair of shoe that we like. Gives us options!

• Michele @ paleorunningmomma June 30, 2015, 8:07 am

One of my eggs this morning had a double yolk 🙂 I’ll take that as good luck! I’m always interested in people’s speed workouts to get ideas so I vote that topic.
    Michele @ paleorunningmomma recently posted…Maple Citrus Fruit Salad – Low FODMAPMy Profile

• Alyssa @ RenaissanceRunnerGirl June 30, 2015, 8:32 am

Breakfast on this rest day…two gluten free blueberry waffles with strawberry Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and syrup (and fresh berries) – my PB&J waffle sundae 🙂

Thanks for the list, I never caught the warm weather tips and am off the read those!
    Alyssa @ RenaissanceRunnerGirl recently posted…Monthly Recap: June EditionMy Profile

• jill conyers June 30, 2015, 8:39 am

Awesome round up idea. It seems impossible that it’s already July. Have an awesome Tuesday Meredith!
    jill conyers recently posted…10 Ways to Stay Healthy on VacationMy Profile

• Jamie June 30, 2015, 8:46 am

Favorite running shoe is definitely my Nike Pegasus. I’m now on my 8th pair without a problem. Knock on wood : ) And not due for a new pair yet, probably about 200 miles on them.. so will be holding out until August I hope! Breakfast was green apple, frozen banana, honey and cinnamon. Oatmeal and nut butter to come ! And I love the links – can’t believe it’s July tomorrow!
    Jamie recently posted…Tried It Tuesday – Yoga?My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles June 30, 2015, 4:28 pm

I am currently wondering when my newest pair of Boosts will be done. It’s so hard for me to keep track since I rotate my shoes so often but I guess my feet will let me know!

• Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine June 30, 2015, 9:08 am

Great collection of posts! I seriously cant believe its almost July. I love getting new workout ideas- your negative split workout seems to have been a big hit!
    Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine recently posted…Tried It Tuesday: Community AcupunctureMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles June 30, 2015, 4:23 pm

I know, right?! I didn’t even realize I fell upon a great workout plan when I ran it that way the first time around. Now it’s a regular of mine and lots of other people too! And I loved what you did with it, it worked really well for me this morning!

• Gretchen | Gretchruns June 30, 2015, 9:12 am

I love roundups like this! So helpful to see everything in one place.

I’m currently loving my Brooks Pureflow..I have the 3 and 4 and I’m not sure which I like better yet! For breakfast I had some granola from Trader Joes..I was too lazy to make anything so I just grabbed some for work!
    Gretchen | Gretchruns recently posted…Birthday Weekend RecapMy Profile

• Suzy June 30, 2015, 9:15 am

I’m forever loyal to Asics Nimbus, but I keep wanting to try something new. Those Adidas Boost shoes should be here soon, so it’ll be good for me to change it up a bit.
    Suzy recently posted…Christianity vs Homosexuality = LonelyMy Profile

• Liz @ I Heart Vegetables June 30, 2015, 10:42 am

We just ordered a treadmill last week and it comes tomorrow!! So I need to check out ALL of those running posts, haha. Also, I’m now craving a chocolate covered apple. haha.

• Shannon June 30, 2015, 3:16 pm

I love Asics shoes the best! I hear good things about Brooks too, so I might consider trying them next. I am not a runner, but I do walk a lot and take group fitness classes, so I still try to find comfy and supportive shoes.
    Shannon recently posted…4th of July Recipe RoundupMy Profile