Hello From Florida

Hello from Florida!

palm beach

I am up early this morning not to run and not because sleeping away from home was uncomfortable but because my friend keeps Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin coffee in the house and I couldn’t wait any longer to have a cup. Or two.

coffee

She even got me Peanut Butter & Co.

the bees knees

The main reason I am down in Florida is for Danielle’s son’s Bar Mitzvah.

Danielle and I actually met BEFORE we were even born. As in, our mom’s met each other at Lamaze class. Crazy, right?

danielle and me

And here we are 36 years later getting ready in her bathroom like kids…

It’s such a quick and crazy weekend but I was able to see my other lifelong best friend, Heather, yesterday afternoon when I arrived.

heather and me

And, just because you are out of state doesn’t mean you have to go without your local favorites.

cheesecake factory

The Cheesecake Factory in Palm Beach Gardens is now my favorite because they piled on the onion strings which are the best part.

I am so clueless as to what day it is since I normally run long Saturday mornings yet I am sitting here in a dress ready to go to temple for Bar Mitzvah services.

I do plan on squeezing in a quick run through Palm Beach Gardens tomorrow morning just to run under some palm trees.

What are you up to this weekend?

• Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy September 6, 2014, 8:52 am

Is it funny that I thought the cheesecake factory just sold desserts and cheesecake all this time??!!
    Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy recently posted…My Dream as a YouTuberMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 7, 2014, 6:32 am

Ha! Yes, it is funny, at least to me. I guess you have never been to The Cheesecake Factory? Look up the menu, it is quite extensive.

• Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine September 6, 2014, 10:53 am

That’s pretty crazy that you have known each other for so long! Have fun today and enjoy your time in Florida!
    I’m headed to NY today to see one of my friends who I have known since Kindergarten get married!
    Lisa @ Running Out Of Wine recently posted…Philadelphia Marathon Training Week 3My Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 7, 2014, 6:30 am

I leave NY for the weekend and you come – too funny. I hope you had a great time at the wedding!

• Shannon September 6, 2014, 8:33 pm

I have been meaning to try that coffee for forever! They just opened the first Dunkin Donuts here in southern california.
    Shannon recently posted…Papaya Enzymes for DigestionMy Profile

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 7, 2014, 6:30 am

I heard DD opened in California – that’s so exciting! I never understood how we had a DD on every corner yet the west coast had none. I recommend the pumpkin coffee k cups at the very least from Dunkin, it’s really good.

• Tracy September 6, 2014, 9:25 pm

I just started following your blog – so random that you are in PBG! Hope you enjoyed Downtown at the Gardens – I am there ALL the time with my boys! Lol – I am sure we have been to school or services wherever you are going for the Bar Mitzvah. Enjoy

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 7, 2014, 6:29 am

How funny! Such a small world, I am sure the temple (forget what it was called but I think it was actually in Boynton Beach) I was at you have been to as well as the party venue for today (in Boca)…Love it down here, always enjoy visiting my friends and family and usually end up wanting to move here just never actually do it!

• Tracy September 8, 2014, 4:41 pm

Love LOVE living in Palm Beach Gardens!! Come visit again in January & maybe you will change your mind

• jill conyers September 8, 2014, 6:23 am

Pumpkin coffee? No way! I have a slight obsession with pumpkin 🙂
    jill conyers recently posted…Runtastic Orbit ReviewMy Profile

• Ashley @ KickAshMom September 8, 2014, 7:56 am

How awesome to have a friend for that long. I had to move schools in 8th grade and it was so hard to connect like those you grow up with
    Ashley @ KickAshMom recently posted…Clean Eating Enchilada SoupMy Profile

• Davida @ The Healthy Maven September 8, 2014, 9:01 am

Have fun!!! I wish Bar and Bat season had brought me to Florida. I did score an entire set of blow-up furniture and several lava lamps…#worthit.
    Davida @ The Healthy Maven recently posted…Introducing: The Healthy Maven Shop!My Profile