The Cheesecake Factory Might As Well Be My Kitchen.

Believe me – I am well aware that I preach “everything in moderation.”

But, since I am in charge of my preaching, I am also in charge of the exceptions.

IMG_5427 (2)

I had my favorite salad for dinner Saturday night. I love it so much that when my friend asked me to return to The Cheesecake Factory Sunday for lunch, who am I to say no?

IMG_5447 (2)

Please note that we both ordered the same fabulous BBQ Ranch Chicken salad only mine is without the chicken. We also go with the Skinnylicious vinaigrette on the side.

I could live on this salad for lunch and dinner every day for the rest of my life. No moderation necessary.

IMG_5434

I could easily live on Linda’s Fudge cake topped with an ice cream sundae for the rest of my life too.

IMG_5428 (2)

Obviously Cold Stone Creamery didn’t happen this weekend but as you can tell, I didn’t suffer.

Speaking of suffering, I chose to not run yesterday since I ran both Friday and Saturday. I am really trying to make sure I cross train often enough to avoid overusing the same muscles.

I opted for a short visit with the elliptical and then a 4- mile walk. Please understand, I absolutely hate walking without a destination.

Whenever I choose to walk as my form of exercise for the day, I always make sure that my steps land me at my local Dunkin Donuts.

IMG_5466

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I celebrated National Coffee Day without even knowing it was National Coffee Day.

Although I celebrate coffee every morning of the year anyway.

donuts

Dunkin is busy making Jets and Giants donuts and I am busy wondering why they aren’t getting hyped for the start of hockey season this week.

cupcakecake

They did have this giant cupcake cake in the Baskin Robbins side of the store that looks awesome. Even if it is lacking in the chocolate fudge icing department.

The little boy’s birthday is coming up this weekend and I have yet to figure out the birthday cake for the occasion.

You can be sure that I will heavily weigh all options over the next few days. I take dessert, especially birthday cakes, very seriously.

As we have discussed, I take a bit longer to finalize dessert decisions, but rest assured, I always come through.

********

Don’t forget to enter the Bust Cubby Giveaway! Click here for a link to the post.

I NEED TO KNOW:

Do you ever frequent your favorite restaurant two days in a row?

Best thing you ate all weekend?

Did you celebrate National Coffee Day?

What is your idea of the best birthday cake?

• Liz @ I Heart Vegetables September 30, 2013, 7:17 am

I tried to get my friends to go to D&D for free coffee but most of them don’t drink coffee haha. I just had a couple of K-cups in honor of the day 😉

• 1quest2thenextadmin September 30, 2013, 8:53 am

Best food all weekend – Nisen Sushi (Colorful Roll!)
    Don’t drink a lot of coffee but had a Capuccino after dinner
    I like specialized birthday cakes for kids – If they are into soccer or dance or a sports team that’s easy – even BJs/Costco can customize a lot of things. For adults, I like Chocolate Peanut Butter cheesecake from one of your favorite establishments 🙂

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 30, 2013, 1:45 pm

I can’t wait for Nisen to open here in Melville!

• Laura @ RunningJunkie September 30, 2013, 12:36 pm

One time I was in AC and ate at the same sub shop for 4 meals in a row!! No joke! lol. I got the same sandwich everytime too. It was turkey and fig on a ciabatta bun. I was in love.

Every single year I have carrot cake for my birthday. With cream cheese frosting of course. The only way to go.

I drink coffee every single day. Going without it is not an option:-)

• The Cookie ChRUNicles September 30, 2013, 1:46 pm

I am all for eating what you love, even if it is the same for every meal. lol

• cleaneatingveggiegirl September 30, 2013, 12:55 pm

Please send me that giant cupcake!! 😉

• jumpeatrun September 30, 2013, 1:31 pm

the salad looks awesome…as does the sundae! the best thing I ate all weekend was the black bean chilli I cooked over a campfire!

• Alex @ Cookie Dough Katzen September 30, 2013, 2:58 pm

That cupcake looks amazing! That’s my idea of a perfect birthday cake!

• Meghan @ fitnesscrEATures September 30, 2013, 9:36 pm

I love how much you love Cheesecake Factory! It’s adorable! And that salad does look mighty delicious – I like the vegetarian version best! 🙂 I hate walking without a destination also – Dunkin is a great destination! 🙂

• WordPress.com Support October 1, 2013, 10:30 am

You must try this salad if you haven’t already!